- hi! I'm LorraineIf you want to get off the diet roller-coaster and eat for pleasure, nourishment, and genuine wellness, you’re in the right place. Welcome!
- Countdown to Thanksgiving: 5 tips to keep you feeling well (+ holiday dessert recipe)
- 10 Tips to Help You Stop Overeating (+ Pumpkin Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread recipe)
- My thoughts on the documentary, What the Health
- Calling all parents: tips on raising healthy eaters and being one yourself.
- Back-to-school meal planning made easy. Delicious recipes…
Tag Archives: fermented foods
Your body is home to trillions of tiny living creatures (aka bacteria) – and that’s actually a good thing. These healthy probiotic bacteria—particularly those in your gut—may improve digestion, boost immunity and—according to some preliminary studies — they may even help you … Continue reading