- hi! I'm LorraineIf you want to get off the diet roller-coaster and eat for pleasure, nourishment, and genuine wellness, you’re in the right place. Welcome!
- 30+ Healthy Snacks Under 200-Calories (download your copy today!)
- Do This One Thing and Avoid Overeating on Thanksgiving (+ holiday recipe)
- Countdown to Thanksgiving: 5 tips to keep you feeling well (+ holiday dessert recipe)
- 10 Tips to Help You Stop Overeating (+ Pumpkin Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread recipe)
- My thoughts on the documentary, What the Health
Tag Archives: cholesterol
I get asked this question all the time. What do you think of juicing? The short answer – it can play a beneficial role in any wellness program if used properly. Drinking a nutritious juice every once in a while … Continue reading
Americans are clearly obsessed with low-fat and fat-free foods. A walk down the aisle of any grocery store will confirm this obsession. There have never been so many options. You can’t get away from all the supposedly guilt-free foods: fat-free … Continue reading
February is American Heart Month. Celebrate by attending my Nutrition Workshop on Heart Healthy Eating.
According to the American Heart Association, heart disease remains the No.1 killer in the US. As a Registered Dietitian, I feel strongly that developing healthy eating and lifestyle habits can fight heart disease and provide a safe alternative (or complement) … Continue reading