- hi! I'm LorraineIf you want to get off the diet roller-coaster and eat for pleasure, nourishment, and genuine wellness, you’re in the right place. Welcome!
- Countdown to Thanksgiving: 5 tips to keep you feeling well (+ holiday dessert recipe)
- 10 Tips to Help You Stop Overeating (+ Pumpkin Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread recipe)
- My thoughts on the documentary, What the Health
- Calling all parents: tips on raising healthy eaters and being one yourself.
- Back-to-school meal planning made easy. Delicious recipes…
Category Archives: Sugar-Free
Without a doubt, the cards were stacked against me growing up. My mother and grandmother were morbidly obese, other relatives were overweight, and our eating environment was not what I would call healthy. Meals mostly revolved around white bread with … Continue reading
There’s one thing I never leave home without – my water bottle. This wasn’t always the case though. Some years ago, I never gave much thought to drinking water and the importance of staying well hydrated. Water tasted boring to … Continue reading
Stress is one of the most common causes of overeating and weight gain. Can you relate? Your day gets busy, life feels overwhelming, and you find yourself (without much thought) inhaling a sugary fatty “treat” because you think it’s going … Continue reading
Do you finish a meal and find yourself almost immediately searching for a something sweet to top it off? Is it hard for you to pass by Dunkin Donuts without stopping in for something glazed? Do you have sugar cravings … Continue reading