- hi! I'm LorraineIf you want to get off the diet roller-coaster and eat for pleasure, nourishment, and genuine wellness, you’re in the right place. Welcome!
- 30+ Healthy Snacks Under 200-Calories (download your copy today!)
- Do This One Thing and Avoid Overeating on Thanksgiving (+ holiday recipe)
- Countdown to Thanksgiving: 5 tips to keep you feeling well (+ holiday dessert recipe)
- 10 Tips to Help You Stop Overeating (+ Pumpkin Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread recipe)
- My thoughts on the documentary, What the Health
Tag Archives: hdl cholesterol
February is American Heart Month. Celebrate by attending my Nutrition Workshop on Heart Healthy Eating.
According to the American Heart Association, heart disease remains the No.1 killer in the US. As a Registered Dietitian, I feel strongly that developing healthy eating and lifestyle habits can fight heart disease and provide a safe alternative (or complement) … Continue reading