- hi! I'm LorraineIf you want to get off the diet roller-coaster and eat for pleasure, nourishment, and genuine wellness, you’re in the right place. Welcome!
- Here’s Your Anti-inflammatory Meal Plan for 2018. Happy New Year!
- 30+ Healthy Snacks Under 200-Calories (download your copy today!)
- Do This One Thing and Avoid Overeating on Thanksgiving (+ holiday recipe)
- Countdown to Thanksgiving: 5 tips to keep you feeling well (+ holiday dessert recipe)
- 10 Tips to Help You Stop Overeating (+ Pumpkin Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread recipe)
Category Archives: Digestive Wellness
Your body is home to trillions of tiny living creatures (aka bacteria) – and that’s actually a good thing. These healthy probiotic bacteria—particularly those in your gut—may improve digestion, boost immunity and—according to some preliminary studies — they may even help you … Continue reading
It’s that time of year when we become obsessed with pumpkin – pumpkin lattes, pumpkin smoothies, pumpkin pancakes. And why not? Pumpkin is both savory and sweet making it the perfect addition for many recipes; and it’s very healthy. Five … Continue reading
Okay, I’m about to throw you a curve ball. Ready? It’s possible that the reason you are having such a hard time losing weight is because the bacteria living inside your gut are out of balance. Until recently, it was … Continue reading
You probably know that fruit contains the natural sugar called fructose. But did you know that processed foods and sweetened beverages like soda often contain fructose in the form of high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS)? In fact, HFCS is a huge … Continue reading
Last weekend I took a trip to the East Village to check out a new gluten-free bakery called Jennifer’s Way. This totally adorable bakery was opened by actress Jennifer Esposito, known for her roles in Spin City, Crash, and Summer … Continue reading
It’s an embarrassing topic; one that’s not easy to talk about. And yet, if you suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), you’re not alone. According to the National Institutes of Health, some 60 to 70 million Americans suffer from digestive … Continue reading